Wednesday, December 31, 2008

BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today (December 31st) we went to the Doctor for another sonogram. There had been so much discussion about if the baby would be a boy or a girl. Kathleen and Makala wanted a girl but Joseph and Joshua wanted it to be a boy. Tony also wanted a girl but at this point, I just wanted the arguments to stop. There had also been tons of discussion about names but I didn't really want to decide until I knew for sure what it would be. Well, we found out for sure.....................ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Stacee said...

CONGRATS!!! Ok, so I was secretly hoping you would provide a little playmate for my boy, but it is great news. I have tons of baby clothes to go through that I will not be using this time around!

The Mommy said...

I am everywhere...

Samantha Jolee

Loves,
e