Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lots of Updates

It's been awhile since I've posted, so I have put quite a few updates on here. Things have been pretty busy with school starting. Seminary, Cross Country, Tennis, High School Choir, Middle School Choir, Middle School Band, Cub Scouts, Young Women, not to mention work for Tony and my new work-from-home job. I am a scopist. Basically, it is proof-reading and editing for court reporters. I enjoy it, and it allows me to stay at home with Samantha. Hope everyone is well. Enjoy!

2 comments:

shana said...

I just can't believe how much all the kids have grown. Samantha is just beautiful Shannon! I really miss you guys!

Another Whitemarsh Family Blog said...

Holy Cow, I can't believe Kathleen is a freshman! And Makala 7th! And Samantha is getting big. Ahhh Tony what a softie! check ya later