Sunday, May 22, 2011

Family Cruise 2011 - part 1

Josh and Joe at dinner the first night on the ship.

Tony's mom and dad. First cruise ever!
(for all of us except my mom.)


There's my mom with Joseph and Makala.

Sweet Samantha and "Pa Pa"






I have such beautiful girls! (Yes, I'm proud.)

Another beautiful girl....

And two handsome (and totally crazy) boys

They just had to have a picture with the motorcycle.

This was formal night on the ship.



The girls looked so pretty that night!

The two waiters in the background were ours, and they all sang and danced for us every night. This table was right behind ours. They had some really cute kids!

One of the towel animals that we got in our room every night.

Kathleen wanted some pix of her in her prom dress.
It was fun to see everyone dressed up on formal night.


Smile, Tony!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing your pics! Makes me want to go again.. next time with couples! Dale and I want to go on the magic in January. You guys looked like you had a ball! Tricia

Emmalee said...

I think my favorite pic is the one of tony with makalea and sam!!! Spending time with his other girls, I never see that