Friday, January 9, 2009

Joshua's Award




Joshua was nominated by his teacher to receive the "Circle of Pride Award" for the 2nd six weeks of school. The awards were given out in December. Each class has 1 person receive the award each six weeks, so it's a pretty big deal. Mom came down and went with the girls and me to the award ceremony at the school. His teacher wrote something about him that the principal read while his teacher was putting the pin on his shirt. We are so proud of him! Here is what his teacher wrote:
Joyful
Optimistic
Sweet
Hardworking
Unique
Awesome
"I am fortunate to have had Joshua in my class for 2nd and 3rd grade. How lucky am I? He is kind, friendly, and caring. Not only is he an excellent role model at school, but he is also very involved in Scouts. His hugs are one thing I look forward to each day." Ms. Tanos, Dec 12, 2008

No comments: