Sunday, February 19, 2012

Second Honeymoon

So my awesome husband called me at work one day and as soon as I picked up the phone, he said, "Wanna go on a cruise?" I said......"Hold that thought." I put him on hold and finished with the patients I had and got back on the phone and said, "Excuse me?" He said, "Wanna go on a cruise?" So he gave me the details and I spoke to my boss who is the world's most generous guy, and it was done. Two weeks later we were on board the Carnival Triumph headed for Mexico, just the two of us.
This was our head waiter. What a nice guy. Everyone is so nice on cruises and its so fun to see where everyone is from!


I just had to have a picture of our towel animals every night. I wanted to collect them until the end of the cruise but the steward kept taking them each night when they brought the new one.





This is our boat.....um....ship. We kept calling it our boat.

Real guy painted as a statue. Kind of creepy in a cool sort of way.

A couple of the critters roaming around the grounds where we went zip-lining.



These are a couple of the towers we were zip lining between. It was SO FUN!!



This is where we went snorkeling. Much better than the last trip. We saw some really cool fish.




There were a couple of Royal Caribbean cruise ships docked in Cozumel the same day. They took some of those little yellow life boats down and were driving them around the ship! It was hilarious!

We had a wonderful time getting to know each other better/again with no one calling us mommy or daddy for 6 whole days!! It was so nice, but we were so happy to get back home to our kiddos. We missed them! Already planning the next one!

No comments: