Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tale as old as time.......


Makala's major activity in the fall and January was to participate in the Northwest High School's production of Beauty and the Beast. Sadly, I don't have pictures of the play itself due to copyright laws, dang it! But suffice to say, it was amazing! If I didn't know it was a high school production, I never would have believed it. It was so well done! With a live orchestra no less! They were high school kids too!! The whole thing was just fantastic. So impressive. Makala was in the chorus so was onstage as a "townsperson" and an enchanted character. She got to be a plate in the "Be our Guest" number!! They did such a great job. Makala is so very talented and I'm sure this is only the beginning of the stage life for her. I'm very grateful to have such a great school with the opportunities that it allows for our kids. They are able to do some fantastic things.
WAY TO GO, MAKALA!

No comments: