Sunday, February 19, 2012

So this is Christmas.....2011

Our traditional opening of the Christmas Eve pajamas.
The kids act like they're tired of this, but when I offer to not do it, they strenuously object, hehe.



Traditional taking of the "Christmas Tree Picture."
The kids ask my why I do this.
I don't know.
That's what my mom did.
Oops, Christmas Eve again.

The traditional "Christmas Morning, in front of the tree, picture."
ALWAYS have to have one of these.
(Notice our cozy fire on the wall?)

And, of course, the traditional opening of the presents.

Cool! The Help!

Even Sadie got a present.
(No, I didn't wrap it.)


Yay! Oranges! My favorite!




Cool! A telescope!!

Cool! Wait. What is it?

Cool! A guitar!!


It's official. Now every person in this house has a laptop.
(Oops. Except Tony. Guess we'll have to fix that.)

Cool! A dress-up trunk!!



Sam found a better use for the guitar box...

Later that day........
Our little Daricus. So cute!

Rick, Jaynie, Ellie, Heather

Braiden, D, Rick

Isn't she beautiful?!?!
I don't think Sleeping Beauty actually wore blanket sleepers under her gown.

No comments: